Sunday, 29 December 2013
A little more info...
Thank you very much for the 80 views! It makes me very happy that 80 people have popped on over to my blog :) I decided that I would go into a bit more detail in what blogs I will be posting:
The first idea that came to me was a lush haul. I have gotten a lot of lush presents so I will take photos of the product, tell you a little bit about it, and review it. These are the type of things that I would love to do if I had a youtube account, but alas, I am a woss and don't want any of my friends finding out haha!
I also have a strong passion for photography, though I can't see myself doing it for a living as you need to have either a GCSE or Alevel in Art... I got a D in my art report! I always have a camera with me wherever I go, so it'd be cool to do something like a "Thru my eyes" which Sawyer Hartman does (Obviously it wouldn't be called thru my eyes though).
I have also been interested in doing 'How To' posts e.g. How to grow your hair longer, How to do an all nighter, How to stop biting your nails. I have many more topics that I would love to blog about like reviewing products and electronic items.
If you have anything you would like me to blog about, please feel free to submit a comment tell me.
Have a great day
~Ames xoxxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment